Monday, June 14, 2010

Another anticipation post

We still haven't completely finished the nursery, but here is a picture of a few of our decorations. As you can see I love Monsters:)

When we get the shelves up I can add some more to those.
We also have a lot of blues and browns going on.


I also want to highlight a "monster diaper cake" that my friend Amy made for me.


On a side note, when I woke up from my nap today I noticed shooting pain at the top inner part of my thigh. When I stand up straight and put pressure on that leg it is very painful. One of my friends thinks that baby is pushing on one of my nerves. It has been happening all afternoon and evening (and I have been limping around). If baby doesn't come tomorrow, I sure hope this shooting pain in my leg goes away.
Hopefully we have good news tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

His room looks great!

Good luck tomorow! Try to get some rest before he gets here.

Lori said...

Ooo. Sorry about the pain. That stinks. I hope everything goes well tomorrow!! I'll be thinking and praying constantly.

G'night, momma. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun decorations!
You're in our prayers.
MOM

Anonymous said...

We'll see you all tomorrow, and we'll be praying for successful delivery with no complications. Cherry and Jack

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.