Saturday, September 25, 2010

Morning Happiness


I love Saturday mornings when I don't feel rushed, and I get to enjoy Jay's morning happy time. I also get to go run errands while John takes care of him. This morning I found a garage sale with a bunch of cute toys. I have priced them at Kohls, Target and Walmart and it is ridiculous how much they are. I got all these toys for $8 total. I guess it still is a lot for a garage sale, but I was specifically looking for these kinds of toys! I was washing them outside before he played with them, and I decided he should come hang out with me. Jay seems to like them:)

His hands still win as "the best thing to suck on".

Here is a video of his morning happy time. (it is a min. long)

morning happy time- jay from angie shaler on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Lori said...

he has such a CUTE smile! and he listens so well too. ha! he did all the things you asked him to.

:)

love the toy picture. that was awesome. he's loved.