Sunday, May 16, 2010

35 weeks- a "couple" of photos

I have thought about getting pregnancy photos done professionally, but I really haven't felt good enough to think about it seriously.

I brought my camera to church because John became a member in front of the congregation today. Yeah! Congrats to him. Everyone already considers him a member and has for 5 years, but it is official now. I didn't take any picture of that, because I didn't want to be distracting...but we did take a couple of pictures together afterwords.

We had a friend take a few pictures with our camera, and I edited them with Photoshop to give them some pop:) (I realize the shadows are not ideal, but they aren't too bad.) BTW- I got this maternity dress for $1 at a garage sale last week. I think it is kind of cute.


I tried a black and white one, but I'm not sure. Plus it was really bright looking into the sun:)



We had a great day. John became a member at church then went to TGIFridays to celebrate the end of John's semester and his grades, me getting into grad school, and everything else in our lives. We talked about babies, nicknames for baby, discipline of kids, our plans for the week, and celebrities in weight loss commercials:) After that we picked out some geraniums and petunias for our house at Lowes. We planted them this afternoon. I am exhausted, but it was worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, John!
Your pictures are cute!
MOM

Lori said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love the dress and leggings. Super cute. And your hair looks especially lovely as well. I guess you must be glowing. :)

Congrats John!! That's awesome.

I'm VERY interested in the baby's nickname. I guess I'll have to wail like everyone else in this universe.

Thanks for the baby photos. And just remember, Isaiah was BORN at 35 weeks. Be prepared for anything but expect the little man to be late.

Love ya,
Lori

Kate said...

I love the last picture! Sounds like a great weekend.