Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break

Yipee. Spring Break!
It is both amazing and overwhelming at the same time.
I am definitely "nesting" and wanting to get things ready for my family to visit and for the baby to come. The problem is, I still don't feel that great and I need to pace myself- which is not something I am used to. I still sound like I have a head cold (my voice is nasal-y even though it doesn't seem like I have anything but a runny nose). I also have felt nauseous every day (after my pill wears off) around 3ish. I am sooo ready for this nauseousness to be OVER.

I have been waking up by 6:30am and when baby starts kicking I need to get up and eat something. Lately I have been getting stuff done for a few hours and taking a late morning nap. I will miss those naps when I return to teaching for 7 more weeks:) I have seen my stomach move a lot more now, but John usually doesn't see it.

Today we hit a record temperature of 82 degrees. I sat outside for a while and got too hot and had to come back inside! That's what I call Spring Break weather.

Monday I was hoping to get a ton done, but ended up being kind of frustrated. I got fitted for a bridesmaid dress (which is pretty impossible when you are pregnant) that I will be wearing 3-4 months after the baby is born. The place I was planning to get fitted at no longer exists, so I had to find another place. At least it is a beautiful dress that I can get it altered closer to when the time comes. Then I called MANY Target stores to try and find the crib and changing table I am looking for. None of them had it in stock. None of the stores know when they will be getting it in stock. I might be ordering it online later this week.
I hope to post more later this week.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Can't wait to help you nest.:)
Keep plugging away, you will feel
better eventually.
MOM