Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Teacher appreciation week:)

I'm usually not a huge fan of cut flowers, but today the kiddo's at school each brought in flowers for their teacher. Because I'm a specials teacher I don't normally get noticed on those occasions- but today they did thank me!
I have a TON of flowers on my desk. More than I have ever gotten....ever. The cutest part was all the little ones gripping flowers for dear life when they walked into school.


Another interesting part of my day was when I taught the kindergartners what the "golden rule" is. (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you). They typed out the words, printed them, and drew pictures illustrating the golden rule. These were cute.

Apparently the one on the left is a sand castle being washed away by water, and the kid helped the other kid build another one. The one on the right is a kid sharing watermelon with another kid. (I wasn't aware that watermelons grow....so high in the air:) JK)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are gorgeous!
Sometimes it's nice to be appreciated. Cute pics.
MOM