Saturday, January 5, 2008

Shaler Christmas

We had a great time hanging out with the Shalers this Christmas too.
John's mom makes amazing salads, and his sister is full of energy (even with 2 kids).
John and the family took J.T. sleding in a nearby park a couple of times over the weekend.

Hopefully you already saw the bowling video from the set we got J.T.

After that night, it started snowing, so John had to head back up to northern colorado to plow snow. He stayed very busy, so I hung out in Littleton for 2 days with the family (without John). J.T. and I played a lot. Since he is almost 2 and from Georgia, he loved to go up to the window and say "sno" (meaning "snow").


It snowed quite a bit in littleton too. This was before we got about 2-3 more inches.


I used the time to play with kids, and look through cake decorating books. Cherry got rid of her cake decorating stuff, and Davina and I had a blast getting lots of fun stuff to decorate for years to come.


I am working on some scrapbooking pages that I want to post, but I want to finish a pair first. I'll save that for next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had two good Christmas's.
I forgot to comment on your last blog, but you had cute pictures of Caleb and cool pictures of the snowmobiles.
Ah--but vacation is over :)
Have a good week in school.
MOM