Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmastime in Iowa

We have been all over the place this Christmas Holiday. Here is a bit about the trip to Iowa.
It was great to see the family. We took a nice picture for my mom's Christmas card.


Grandpa and Grandma got to play with Caleb.


John made Caleb laugh and Caleb helped him play on the computer.



Caleb read books with me, and tried on some hats.



We had a busy- but very fun Christmas time. On Christmas day, we hung out with my brother Chad, and went snowmobiling with him and my parents at my uncles farm.
I can't wait to see Chad again, he is moving to Denver this week.





I had a lot of fun. I got an old snowmobile- so it didn't go quite as fast, but I didn't mind:) Here is the flag from the back of mine.



The end for now.
I will report more on the Shaler Christmas later:)

No comments: