Friday, January 18, 2008

Winter boredom

WHEN THE WEATHER GETS COLD OUTSIDE....

1. Join workout club for some intense circut training and "dodge ball" Friday.

2. Make some tasty favorites for supper. I suggest tater-tot caserole and chocolate pie.

3. Reminise about college years over the phone with friends. (Is there a buffalo in your cornflakes, Karen?)

4. Take a hot bath.

5. Scrapbook about things that remind you of summer.



6. Watch numerous Seinfeld episodes until you have them memorized.

7. Scrapbook digitally and use bright colors to make you happy!



8. Create you own "American Gladiators" course in your house using soft balls and nerf guns! (ok, so I didn't actually do this one, but everytime there was a snow day in high school we did:))

9. Turn on one of the most annoying songs of all time, and sing at the top of your lungs. (See a list)

10. Go to bed early!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ideas for wintertime!
Your scrapbook pages are great, and Caleb IS cute! So is JT.
Hang in there. Spring is coming!
MOM

Lori said...

I TOTALLY appreciated this post! Making obstacle courses outside...(and inside too, of course), and going garage saling unwillingly in the beginning and by the end, being SOOO happy I went and lining up the bags against the china closet! :) AH, fun!
Awesome scrapbooking as always! My favorite is the garage sale table. :)

Chad said...

I agree with almost all of your post...but I strongly agree with number 10! Also, I would probably add....read a book til you fall asleep (starting at 830):>