Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Transformers and other movies


John has been looking foreward to the movie all summer. I recently learned all the names of the good guys "Autobots" and the bad guys "Decepticons". Of course we were the first ones in the line for the 8:30 showing last night. It was exciting, funny, and a bit "epic". I recently added "bumblebee" to the background of our computer. I think a lot of you would like it. You don't have to take my word for it...but In case your wondering...I also liked "Live Free or Die Hard" which we saw a few days ago. That one was kind of like a 24 episode, and just as gory. My favorites are still romantic comedy, but not many guys want to see those in the theatre. Oh, and I also saw "Evan Almighty" last week. Man, I think that's the most movies I've seen in the theatre in a 1.5 week period ever. Evan Almighty was clever, creative, and funny...but not quite as funny as I thought it would be. It was very CLEAN though...and those movies are hard to find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's lots of movies!
We saw "Freedom Writers" last night,a rented movie.
It was really good.
It was a teacher movie, but even dad liked it. MOM