Thursday, July 5, 2007

sky bling

Happy Fourth of July. I love fireworks. Last night we enjoyed a neighborhood show in Littleton, and we were so close that a shell fell on John (and after that-he moved back). I thought it was exciting. As we drove home through Denver (at around 9:30-10:30pm) we saw LOTS of fireworks displays on the horizon. At one time I did a scan across the sky and counted 16 different fireworks displays! There was so much to look at...and if that wasn't enough, There was some pretty awesome cloud to cloud lightning at the same time. Luckily, I wasn't driving...because there was so much to look at. On the way home we saw some insane road rage on I-25. It was kind of scary considering the fourth of July is the deadliest driving day of the year.
Well, we are home safe...and that wasn't even the most intense part of our 4th of July Day. That will come in the next post!

No comments: