Friday, May 25, 2007

yappy dog

What an exhausting last day of school. Our internet filter decided to block all websites on the day that teachers needed it to print out thier grades. I was on the phone to tech support for a while, but I got help and fixed it. I decided to take a nap when I got home. It was a relaxing and peaceful...until I heard this dog yapping really loud. If you've ever seen the Seinfeld episode when Elaine can't sleep because of a barking dog...that is exactally what it sounded like. I ignored the barking and turned over so my "bad" ear was up. I could still hear the yapping very loudly. After like 10 min. I swore the dog was right outside my bedroom window. I looked out the window...and it was! I put on my flip-flops and walked outside. The dog kept yapping at me and I tried to shoo it away. I got closer to it...and It growled. I walked to the side of the yard and tried to call it to me to get it out of the yard. It started to come to me, then it stopped and started barking again. I called John and he said to just go back inside. It came up to the patio door when I went inside...and I took a picture of it. I was so annoyed! When John came home from work, I showed him the picture and he said..."that's a fox!" I'm glad I'm not a dog person. I probably would have tried to touch it. Well, I'm not sure it was a fox. I didn't think it looked like one. Whatever.
My camera didn't have the memory card on it, so i couldn't get the picture to the computer easily...but I will try.
happy sleeping.

No comments: