Thursday, May 10, 2007

Workin' for the Weekend

Actually, I love my job. And, yes, I love the weekends too!
Here is a picture of me using my Friday work day to make a promotional video for the school auction.


I signed my contract for next year, and I am very excited for the opportunity to continue teaching K-8 computers! Right now my 2nd graders are doing webquests on insects, the kindergartners are stying busy with kindersite.org (children's directory), my MS students are making PowerPoint's for the elementary teachers to use next year in their classrooms, and my third graders are making brochures on the classification of animals.

I have also started working on my wedding scrapbook album. I have been looking through digital pictures to find what I want on the pages. We had a GREAT photographer. (A ways into the wedding sample pictures on his website he has a few from our wedding.) Click here for the link.
There are also many creative poses if you are an amature photographer.
Here are a few awesome pictures from our wedding.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good you signed your contract! Congratulations- and have a good end of year this year.

Your pictures are really cool, have fun with you scrapbooking.
MOM