Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What the boys have been up to...

Laundry together can be fun...
Except when your brother keeps throwing laundry on you...
Again and again...
I got an alphabet puzzle from the ARC the other day. It is Melissa and Doug and very cute. Jay could say what most of the letters stood for because of the pictures: A is for "apple" e is for "elephant"...but when we got to N is for (nuts) he said "N is for poop" because that is what the pictures looked like to him.
Milk-a-nigh-nigh is a saying that Jay and John came up with over a year ago, but both boys love to cuddle and drink their "milk" before bed.
I don't think I shared this picture from earlier in the month where I created my own air hokey area for Jay with bottle lids and tops. I felt like I should have been on Pintrest that day:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the boys.
Jay can help with my laundry.
I don't even care if he throws
the clothes. :)
G-ma N

Anonymous said...

You'll have to buy some peanuts so he know what they look like.
G=ma N