Saturday, June 16, 2012

Andy at 1 month

I got some good pictures of Andy this afternoon. He loves the swing, eats as often as possible (meaning he eats for 5-10 min and then falls asleep or chills for about 20-30 min and then is hungry again). Other times when I make him eat for longer he will sleep for longer (and takes about 2-  hour and a half to two hour naps per day). He has been doing better at night the last week. He goes to bed between 8-9, feed again at 10 or 11 and then sleeps till 2, then gets up again at 4:30 and 6:30 or 7. (So really if I go to bed late or John takes the 10 or 11 shift then I only have to get up twice!) He has smiled a few times, but not consistently. He has a few gas issues, but once he gets it out he is pretty chill (especially compared to Jay). My favorite thing is when he goes in the swing awake, and I don't hear a peep from him..and 15 min later he is still awake sucking on his hand and chilling. WoW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's growing
and SO CUTE!
G-ma N