Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How to Wrestle an Alligator. By Jay

How to Wrestle an Alligator. By Jay.
1st- Make sure you are dressed in colors that blend with your prey so he won't see you approaching. Luckily daddy dressed me in all stripes today.

2nd- Start with the alligator's mouth. Make sure it is pinned shut as you begin to tackle him.
3rd- Use your body weight to roll over onto the alligator so you can get some leverage on him.


4th- Use both hands to keep a good grip on him. Keep one eye on him at all times so he doesn't get the upper hand.
5th- Don't be afraid to be aggressive and yell a little.
6th- Sometimes it ain't pretty...it's like pulling teeth.
7th- To really tackle him you need to get him on his back where he can't go anywhere.
8th- When you finally take him- CELEBRATE. Some loud screaming is usually my celebration of choice.
Phew. That was a close one. Now I just now need to figure out if this is an alligator or a crocodile.

9 comments:

JessieJo said...

Love it! That is so cute and some creative journaling by you. Jay is growing up so fast, I enjoy getting these little glimpses into your lives.

Dan and Sarah said...

LOVE IT! What a cute little guy! And so strong already - the eating baby food must be going better :)

Anonymous said...

Jay is so brave
and cute!
G-ma N

Lori said...

Haha! I can totally imagine the screams that go along with the wrestling. :) Jay, you're so brave!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my. I love this!! He's adorable and he's got that technique mastered! Haha. Thank you for sharing!!

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Nice! Get that 'gater, Jay!

Leslie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is too cute! Glad to see Jay so happy! Miss you guys bunches.

Anonymous said...

Crikey!!!!

~Karen

Anonymous said...

This is so cute that I've shared it with some of my friends! Grandma S.