Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Staring at the lights..

I'm laying on the couch staring at the Christmas lights on the porch- trying to decide if I feel like puking or not. I mean I don't feel good at all tonight, but I don't think I need to go puke.
Sickness update:
Mornings are still bad but I manage with my nausea pills. Some nights are fine, some nights I feel sick. Overall I think my nausea has gotten a little better...but now that I am 13 weeks I haven't noticed a significant difference.

I have controlled my heartburn with my diet for the most part. I cut out tomatoes, most acidy food, powerade, and anything else that bothers me. I stay sitting up for at least 20 min. after I eat, and I try not to drink anything while I eat.

Although I am showing (in my belly), it really depends on the time of day or if I just ate if I am really showing. Like my ticker at the top of the blog?

FYI- the worst time to go perfume shopping- or an any smelly candle store is when you are pregnant. It was icky. Sorry if my family gets Christmas presents of the first thing I saw when I walked in the store (so I could get out of there faster).

This week is pretty crazy busy at school too. Only 3 days left till Christmas break:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel OK.
Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey, the good news is you will feel better eventually and you'll even get to enjoy the pregnancy! Congratulations! I'm very excited for you! Erica

Dan and Sarah said...

I love the tracker! I actually tried to put one on my blog for Rebecca to mark how old she is and I couldn't get it to work. I was even using the same site that you did! You might have to help me out with it!

Chad said...

Hey Sis, I hope you feel better soon!!! We have a long car ride in a couple of days!