Thursday, December 11, 2008

In my mailbox...

on Tuesday I found this:

Two freebies I signed up for:
Huggies and Clean and Clear
One mail-in freebie: A Charlie Brown Christmas
(I bought 3 bags of Viola freezer meals and sent the UPC's with the form and they sent me the movie!)
And, a $5 gift card from Best Buy (for allowing them to send me 8 free issues to People). I plan on canceling immediately, never getting the free issues (or allowing them to charge my credit card) and I get to keep the $5 gift card.
I usually only sign up for free samples that come from Walmart, or the company website. I find I minimize junk mail that way.
Sometimes I find the freebies at MoneySavingMom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise in your mailbox!
Now you can watch Charlie Brown and listen to Amy Grant's "Home for Christmas" and you'll REALLY feel like it's Christmas.
MOM