Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Workout Mania

Man am I sore today.
After 2 hours of volleyball Monday night,
2 hours of volleyball Tuesday night,
An intense hour of workout club today (Wed.) –(including 275 squats, 250 sit-ups, 50 pushups and a bunch of running in under 20 min.)
I am sore!
It feels good to workout, and I enjoy it most of the time, but the exhausting feeling afterwards is taking its toll.
I think tomorrow I’ll go shopping. Then my only workout will be walking around looking for sale racks and cheap stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be sore,too.
Actually I'm sore just thinking about all those squats, situps, and pushups.
Have fun shopping.
MOM

Lori said...

250 sit-ups?????? I admire you greatly.

Hey, give me a call if you're not busy tonight. This is embarrassing, but since I don't have the cell phone I have no idea what your phone number is!