Monday, September 7, 2015

End of Summer

A lot has happened in the last few weeks of summer. I wanted to dump some of my phone pictures onto the blog so I don't forget the moments, and so I can delete them. I bought a water slide at a garage sale. It has been a bit hit these last few weeks.
Each time we go to Pizza Ranch, I take a picture of Andy's face. SO adorable. I also love his sleeping habits.
He has had a few dates with Charlotte:)
The nursery at church...
I wanted to test out my new phone camera and the sunset was cool, so I took some photos with Andy.
We went to visit Ezra and saw 5 deer in John's parents housing development.
I found another awesome garage sale purchase in the last few weeks. Fun for hours (and hopefully years).
John created a football field in our backyard which was fun...
Andy had hat day at school, I forgot to take a picture during the day, but I took one at night before bed.
The boys have been doing plenty of projects lately

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. What a fun summer!
G-ma N

Lori said...

Holy moly!! A football field? Lego table? Playdates? I SO wish we were closer. And your camera phone is quite amazing. Loved the pictures!