Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jay's second birthday party (literally the second one)

I can't wait to post pictures of the first one, but I want to quick post these pictures of the party with our neighbors. I used a lot of supplies from the other party.
I found a birthday cookie in the reduced section at the grocery store- half price!
I love the fabric flag banner I got from goodwill.
I found some "summer fun" toys for 50% off at Target and used some of them as party favors.
I created an obstacle course in the backyard as one of the games.
Andy had a blast at the party. Well, he didn't really participate, but he was there.
Jay (with his new haircut) playing with one of his presents:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun party!
Looks like fun!
Andy is getting chubby.:)
G-ma N

Anonymous said...

So glad he got to have one at his house also, with his neighborhood buddies! Grandma S.