Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hangin out

These pictures are just too adorable not to post. He is wearing overalls and shoes:)



What else is going on over here? We are working on sleeping issues. I have put him in bed sleepy (but not sleeping) for the past 3 nights. I would consider it a success, because he has cried for less than 5 min (and mostly just whimpered himself to sleep). On another note: Jay is rolling over a lot. In the middle of the night. Then he gets stuck because he is in his wrap (so he doesn't fling his arms and wake himself up). Then he cries and needs to be held (not just flipped over). This happened about 5 times last night. So I am torn...do I help him learn to sleep on his stomach or not wrap him for a night to see how he does? All I know is that I am going to bed early tonight:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable in overalls!
G-ma N