Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Denver fun

I spent much of the day in Denver on Tuesday. I didn't take any pictures, but it was a great time. I got to go to the DMNS with Cherry, and we saw the Wild Oceans IMAX. It was awesome to see these birds dive into the water at 30 mph to catch the fish. I also really liked the Dinosaur and Gem exhibits. Thanks Cherry! After that I went to an authentic mom and pop Greek restaurant with Chad. It was fun, and the bread was delicious. Thanks Chad!
Because I was on my way home earlier than expected, I decided to check out a Super Target...which was awesome too. You can see how awesome it was HERE.
Tuesday was also superb because it was one day (in the last 10) that we avoided severe weather. Today...it is back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool sky picture!
Good deals!
MOM