Sunday, September 30, 2007

you say "tomato" I say...

CABBAGE!

Our church has a "Pea Pod Patch" garden in the yard, and this is one of the crazy things that has come out of it. (I have also gotten some awesome tasting tomatoes).
In other news...My volleyball team came up with 2 great wins this week (one was our rival team at their gym-the game was close the entire time and went to 5 games) I am still really busy with coaching, and the weekends are nice for relaxing-unless we have a game or I decide to ref. kids soccer:)...(for extra cash and a 4 hour running workout!)
John is busy with work and has just started a few sprinkler blowouts this week. We enjoy watching football together...even when the Bronco's lose:) We had a great time hanging out with our friend Amy at the church potluck today.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey, I like your new picture at the top!! That's really cute!
Yeah, I noticed the Broncos lost again today. Arg!!! It's weird how I've finally gotten into football. It only took me 24 years.

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you're having a good time. Nice pics. MOM