Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Chocolate Rabbits and Jelly Beans

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We had a great time with friends, Church was lavishly decorated and the service was powerful, but it wasn’t the same as when I was growing up. Maybe the fact that we went out to Qdoba for lunch had something to do with it. Or maybe it was because it was snowing most of the day. Anyways. Happy Easter! Here are two pictures of one of the extra lilies from church that we got to keep.


I don’t remember getting Easter gifts when I was growing up. I think that is a good thing.
Plus, now that I am older I still love candy way too much, so it probably wouldn’t have helped. I stopped by the store to get some cheap Easter candy for some middle school boys who spent their study hall helping me with a project. I found these! I can’t wait to see them eating them:)



Jelly beans are a funny thing. They have a strange texture, lots of sugar, and so much TASTE. How do they cram it all in? I bought a bag (at the after Easter sale) and poured them into a bowl. I told John that I really like the black and white ones. He looked at me and said… “Great! I hate those colors!” How often do you find a match like that:)

1 comment:

Chad said...

If you like jelly beans you should try the starburst jelly beans....they blow all other jelly beans out of the water.