Friday, December 18, 2020

Dec 2020

We did a lot of making our own fun when it came to December 2020.
I tried to be funny with some Christmas card photos, but they didn't turn out that great.
We had some campfires and fun with grandpa and grandma
I made Ellie a shirt with my Cricut and a few other cool things:
Buddy the Elf came to visit:
We went to check out the light show at the Greeley Grizwalds:
Our town rocked it with the Christmas celebration parade with free individually bagged snacks and an Ice Sculpturer:
We also spent time watching our favorite Christmas movies.
We had some other fun moments:
Some people always say "Careful" when my kids do crazy things. I do have a cautious side, but I also know my kids...and they are very agile and athletic.
We savored the moments we got with our favorite people:
The boys got a TV (mostly for video games and DVD's) in thier room.

No comments: