Sunday, November 11, 2018

Ellie 2 1/2

Ellie will be 2 1/2 this week. Here are some highlights from the last month or so: I love doing her hair and picking her outfits!
Sometimes, she has meltdowns...but they are still pretty cute! We have opinions about things like food:
She likes living dangerously: She loves going to Ami her babysitters house, and especially loves DOGS!
She is very active and loves to play
Aaannddd...sometimes a little over-dramatic!
She runs down to me after playing in church every time and says "I did IT!". She makes so many people smile (even when she is being naughty). She is kind of a picky eater, but will still try daddy's meat. She sleeps for 1.5-3 hours each day and goes to bed between 8-9 pm. She loves singing and will sit still for me to do her hair- only when I let her watch on my phone. She is a stinker at bedtime, but every morning she walks to the edge of the garage and says "Hello World!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie and a stinker!
G-ma N