Sunday, April 24, 2016

Prepping for Baby

We are all getting very excited about baby. I get at least 3 notes weekly from Jay that involve "baby sister", or "baby Jellybean" in some way:
I had a baby shower at church a few weeks ago which was awesome! They had a "sprinkle" theme, and the wording on the invitation was so cute! They also paired up and MADE headbands for baby...the results are pictured.
The day of the shower was beautiful! Andy had a playdate in the morning, so I went to see if I could find a spring-y outfit that fit. I got the whole thing at Ross for $22.
Andy modeled a few of the headbands while I was putting them away:
The boys have been getting into plenty of trouble, but also enjoy taking pictures on a camera I let them play with:
Grandma came over to help get ready for baby one day over spring break, and the boys took more pictures:
Last weekend we had a snowstorm, so I worked on the nursery: The Lego table will move downstairs, and we have a few more things to do...but it looks pretty great!
A few more pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics. What a nice shower (sprinkle)!
The boys take pretty good picures!
We can't wait for Jelly Bean either!
G-ma N