Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Break 2014 part 1

To start off our spring break, Jack and Cherry and John painted the house, and Jay shot rockets at them. Then they wrestled with Grandpa and Grandma because Jay was super excited about the fact that they were sleeping over.
On Monday we went to Denver to visit Chad and Christine:
On Tuesday we made fruit loop necklaces and cleaned a bunch.
On Wed we went to Jump in and made cake for Cody's birthday. I also decided to practice for Andy's birthday cake in a month... I got the crazy idea to color the inside of the cake and it turned out great. The orange sixlets along one side are an idea, but I don't know if I like it or not... I got the idea from HERE but I really wanted to try teal because of my color scheme. Also, I think I will look for some orange cupcake papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cake!
Cute pics!
Nice to have the house done!
G-ma N