Friday, September 16, 2011

videos of sweet, silly and sincere Jay

Here we are just hamming it up with eachother one night.


This is a fun little game he created...and a habit of his. He takes one of my clothing items out of the closet, puts it on his head and walks around. Yet, he usually bumps into something.
(not sure why the sound isn't working- he whimpers a little at the end...and I laugh)


I occasionally use Starfall.com with my 1st graders at school. I pulled it up and Jay and I played the pumpkin game together. I love how he says "yeah" after I ask him each question.

3 comments:

Lori said...

cute cute
can't wait to see him again.

Hahaha! Seriously though,
the second one was hilarious!!! I really enjoyed that. The starfall one was really funny to when he kept on saying "yeah". Thanks for sharing!

Lori

Anonymous said...

These are sooo funny!
I laughed out loud for the middle one!
What a cutie!
G-ma N

Anonymous said...

We love Starfall and just played the pumpkin game the other day! J.T. learned his letters and sounds from that site.